ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STOLEN Infurno GV 05 MXF Kent

Trophy 459
Early hours 10/03/15 12:15 in Whitstable my Clio was stolen off the drive it has black Turinis with Pe3 tyres full KTR stainless exhaust snappy steering wheel with orange stitching orange band at the top. Carbon fog light surrounds
Carbon diamonds any information to Kent police or myself.

Last edited:
  Trophy 459
Next door is looking into that. Whitstable Kent.
I have been in contact with 2 previous owners that have informed me the car was sold with 2 keys & it would seem the gentleman I purchased if from forgot to pass on the spare key!!!

Last edited:

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
How long have you had it? It's quite possible previous owner helped himself. Check address of previous owner on log book and swing passed his house. Some people have no common sense so you never know.

Trophy 459
Buying a 182 tomorrow as I'm getting Clio withdrawn symptoms
It requires a front bumper if anyone knows of 1 for sale.

Clio Sport
Did you ever trace your car? I was the second owner. Sold it it in March 2012, with two keys. You must have been gutted, it was a brilliant motor.