ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stolen EDINBURGH!

counts as vandalism as well i suppose, my dimma spoiler was ripped off my car last nite, they aint exactly common so if anyone sees one advertised or on another car in edinburgh please tell me, i wont jump the gun and imediatly blame them as they may have bought it but as far as i know and i know alot of the cruisers im the only one with this spoiler. pms will be kept private. great start to my bday eh?:(

Unlucky mate :( Keep an eye on that yellow paper (Scottish Supermart or summat), allegedly its full of dodgy (nicked) gear.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THOUGH!!!

morning side so it aint exactly a chavy area, though i know no place is safe, this just a week after my car was kicked in, cant think of anyone at all iv pissed of to warrent this either...

Octavia VRS

Quote: Originally posted by m4rk on 27 January 2005

morning side so it aint exactly a chavy area, though i know no place is safe, this just a week after my car was kicked in, cant think of anyone at all iv pissed of to warrent this either...
^^ quite near uni so maybe some student chav has done it?

Keep an eye on Yellow Paper and Exchange and Mart. Also have a look on Edinburghcruise, livicruise and strathycruise sites. Also might be worth taking a wee trip up to Calton Hill to ask around.

edinburgh cruise is down at the mo, i know most on there so i doubt its anyone there, just gotta keep my eyes peeled,

Quote: Originally posted by m4rk on 27 January 2005

edinburgh cruise is down at the mo, i know most on there so i doubt its anyone there, just gotta keep my eyes peeled,
I wasnt saying that one of EC took it, its just that they may have heard something.

doubt its them, plus it aint brand new now cos some of the spoilers conector is still on the car. cheers for the post though.

Hi happy bday again (read bday thread)

On a lower note, ive just read this thread about someone taking your spoiler off. i cant believe this, just a week after the vandalisation. You also havnt pissed anyone off. Just isnt right! Have you had the boot door repaired yet?

Keep a look out on ebay and local markets or something. If i found someone selling it, as much as id like to beat them up, phoning the police showing them pictures of the car with the spoiler, then introduce the police to the person selling it. a few question of where the seller got it should see it back in your hands and the tw*ts dealt with.

John

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

sh*t mate, sorry to hear that.. not what you want to get up to in the morning !!

I will keep an eye out for ya.

R26

Where about in Morningside ? - If it was on Morningside Rd then it could have been any chavs travelling up to the bypass just took the opportunity on their way back to Glasgow. my mate had his car stolen twice on that road - both times they ended up burnt out in Weegie land, the police could only tell from the VIN.

One was found in the good old Gorbals and one in Maryhill.

(shake of the head):cry:

My little bros Kona d/h bike was stolen from our garage, keyed my dads car and tried 2 rip head unit from my project vts.

Sleeping with a baseball bat beside me, ready for the little hoodlums lol!