ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

stockport area

(s)Low Dynamique
Yeah I'm from Stockport, around Great Moor/Hazel Grove. I drive a black 1.2 16v with limo tint at the rear, 04 plate! Do you go to the Stockport meets on Thursday nights?

Clio 1.2
cool, where abouts do you work? and that Z4 in you avatar im sure ive seen it or one similar in the college car park ahah

M

Mattb.SHED

Im from stockport mate, around the heald green/cheadle area, got a slammed black 1.2 with red badges n black wheels, just seen a guy driving towards cheadle hulme in a black 1.2 staring at my car lol was it you!?

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
unfortunately i also come from Stockport, mum lived in romiley and just moved to compstall, you might see my abarth knocking about now and again, white with black stripe down the side, hairy angry looking 20 year old driving it.

Clio 1.2
unfortunately i also come from Stockport, mum lived in romiley and just moved to compstall, you might see my abarth knocking about now and again, white with black stripe down the side, hairy angry looking 20 year old driving it.

haha, ill keep my eyes open, i love those abarth's look amazing!

Merc A class
unfortunately i also come from Stockport, mum lived in romiley and just moved to compstall, you might see my abarth knocking about now and again, white with black stripe down the side, hairy fat angry looking 20 year old driving it.

when did they let you back?