ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stickers

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Can anyone link me to the guy or anyone who can make stickers?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
These are good, will do custom as well if not on their site.

I’ve also used these for some for my track car decals.

Diginate is also a good site to design your own, this is how I made my Cup Racer plate stickers as no one else was interested in making them.

Cads

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, Merc C180 Est
DMB Graphics did my gel boot badges recently. Is this what you are after?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
bump - decent quality/long lasting, exterior small vinyl stickers - anyone make them on here?

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
Can anyone reccommend someone who could make a 1:1 replacement VIN sticker for my 182? Just the one that goes in the door shut. I'm sure I read someone's project thread a while back where they had a replacement made, but I can't find it now to see who did it.

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Can anyone reccommend someone who could make a 1:1 replacement VIN sticker for my 182? Just the one that goes in the door shut. I'm sure I read someone's project thread a while back where they had a replacement made, but I can't find it now to see who did it.
They can be done but I think they were near £40, crazy money for a 2" square sticker

2014 Clio 200t edc
Jumping in this thread because I’m after a simple sticker. I’ve contacted a few people but no one replies. I’m guessing it’s not worth the hassle but someone might do it for me. The people on here I knew used to have long gone.
The sticker I’m after is a simple one, PRND for the top of my captur gearknob. Like below (but sticker not engraved!)
9E3AB605-F579-45BF-BD73-126989B49613.png

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Paul at Diamond performance has taken over KnrGrafix so he’s the man to talk to about stickers!

Last edited:
Jumping in this thread because I’m after a simple sticker. I’ve contacted a few people but no one replies. I’m guessing it’s not worth the hassle but someone might do it for me. The people on here I knew used to have long gone.
The sticker I’m after is a simple one, PRND for the top of my captur gearknob. Like below (but sticker not engraved!)

Get in touch with these guys Vehicle Decals and say that dangti6 sent you. They'll sort you out.

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Only just seen this, yes its in my project thread for the chap who remade my VIN tags and yes theyre are perfect and 100% accurate to the OEM items including the ghosted watermarks.