ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stickers instead of badges?

I know this is an old thread, but just in case anyone is interested, i changed mine to a sticker recently!

1f5042e1-1fdb-871e.jpg

1f5042e1-1ff9-7c51.jpg

200 Gordini No.159
I've been thinking about doing this. Is it just a case of taking the old badges off and sticking on the stickers? Can't decide what colour White or Anthracite.....

W

WAR 23N

I do like the idea of stickers instead of the badges!!

They look quite good :)

M140i
yeah, I have some made up, Ill stick a pic up in my section in a day or 2 :) Not sure how it will look lol

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
What a ballache it is that the Clio badge leaves two holes behind! Is there any way around this 'pikey style' so I can use the stickers!? If the transfers are thick enough would just covering it work?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
What a ballache it is that the Clio badge leaves two holes behind! Is there any way around this 'pikey style' so I can use the stickers!? If the transfers are thick enough would just covering it work?

The only thing I could think of would be to stick/tape some card or thin metal to the inside of the boot
and fill the holes with silicone sealant in the hope of smoothing it out.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
The only thing I could think of would be to stick/tape some card or thin metal to the inside of the boot
and fill the holes with silicone sealant in the hope of smoothing it out.

Yeah I've just ordered a 197 sticker to give it a try next weekend. Will keep me busy for a bit.