ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sticker bombing

Hard to pull off without looking tacky, ive only ever seen it done nice on one car and that was on the mirrors lol.

BG 182
Think you have to do it in comparison with the style of the car.. E.g Euro cars look great with this done

Never above 25mpg
Some tosh cars at Performance Action Day with stickerbombing. Could do a corner of the bootlid to start and iff you dont like then not much residue to remove?

There are 2 corsas that go around my area. One had sticker bombed his window edges. (looks like duct tape) and the other has his bootlid done.

Looks f**king horrendous.

There are 2 corsas that go around my area. One had sticker bombed his window edges. (looks like duct tape) and the other has his bootlid done.

Looks f**king horrendous.

This.

Interior fair enough, but a big no outside. (few exceptions)

Blame fastcar for telling everyone to do it :rasp:

CLIO PH1 172
mine.

frontb.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

but tbf it only looks good when the car is really clean if the car looks dirty like my above pictures it just looks like a really tacky s**t car.

a whole boot lid would be interesting? + dont expect them to last very long mine have started to fade white which is s**t. i might look at getting one huge sticker bombed vinyl (sp) sheet to play around with.