ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stereo Nicked :(

EvoVIII, Gsxr, BMW M3

Parked my car outside my mates car this evening,

came out at about 11:30pm to find my drivers side lock drilled out and my whole stero system missing :(
Headunit, parcel shelf with speakers, sub, amps, all my CDs and for some reason my cigarette liighter:confused:.

My m8s girlfriends car was parked just behind mine which was also broken into, they broke the sunroof open and climbed in with hers, took the headunit and left her speakers, sub and amp. b*****ds!

Just one of those things that you think will never happen to you, ive learnt my lesson though ill be taking my headunit with me and getting a stealth shelf and alarm as soon as i can afford it. Keep everything out of sight guys!

[Edited by JamesRT on 8/11/2005 12:34:19 AM]

mrk1s had the flip down cover...i always put that down...and yes definately get a alarm sys...even the stickers they put on, will deter those damn thiefs.....bad luck man.

lol i jus read now they stole ur cig lighter...maybe they used it and forgot to put it bak??!?!

Harsh luck

500bhp Scoob

Quote: Originally posted by 13usta on 11 August 2005
mrk1s had the flip down cover...i always put that down...and yes definately get a alarm sys...even the stickers they put on, will deter those damn thiefs.....bad luck man.lol i jus read now they stole ur cig lighter...maybe they used it and forgot to put it bak??!?!Harsh luck

One thing i never do on my mk1, putting that flap down just makes a theif want to break in to find out whats behind it.

As my mate found out with his clio just after he got it, he had the flap down, as there was no stereo fitted, just bare wires, and a theif decided to break in, and see for himself.

Twingo 133

My car got broken into when the flap was down as well. so i always leave the flap open with the faceplate removed.

Sorry to hear about that. get an alarm fitted!

Man thats the pits! Those bar stewards must have been there a while doing all that and surely they couldnt have carried all that stuff away easily unless about 15 of em were doing the robbing. Meanwhile youre in the house a few metres away oblivious and probably having a laugh...

Fekin pykie wonkerz!

EvoVIII, Gsxr, BMW M3

Yeh I had the flap down (I think), I started taking the headunit off when I first got it but I kinda got annoyed with doing it after a while so just put the flap down :( SILLEH!

Im more annoyed that my CDs were taken really, pretty much my whole CD collection was in there.

And I have no idea how im gonna get my lock fixed, anyone have any idea how much it would cost to get it replaced or smoothed over?