ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering wheel pull

Just wondering what everyone else's wheels are like when they accelerate/ brake, do you have to hold on to the wheel to keep going straight or is there not much tug? thanks in advance

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
Just wondering what everyone else's wheels are like when they accelerate/ brake, do you have to hold on to the wheel to keep going straight or is there not much tug? thanks in advance

Mine tends to pull to the right..... My old one was better and just wiggled a bit, doesn't matter how many times you have it tracked tho it will always pull one way orthe other lol!!

Clio 1970000000
Clios don't have enough torque to worry about and unless the road is completely flat, which would stop any rain water running off it, you will always get some pull.

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
On my 182, when i give it the beans, it really pulls to the right but only as you engage the next gear, not sure why was much worse before i changed the rear shocks. think it might be a ball joint or track rod