ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering Wheel Love....

172 Cup
I'm sitting here a rather happy chappy and thought I would share my latest delivery with you guys.....

Cheers Jack at Royal Steering Wheels. Over the moon with it. Having had the suspension and steering refreshed last week it would have been rude not to.

IMG_9139.JPG

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
I like that. How are you finding the car after rentec did the refresh on the suspension? Steering wheel is next on my list but I'm going aftermarket as I want a smaller one.

172 Cup
Sounds good. My brother had the RS Sabelt on his R26, it was nice.

Prior to last week the steering had a bit of play and had lost it's sharpness. It was starting to understeer a bit and was bouncy at the rear (all when pushed).

It's fantastic now. Steering is super direct and responsive. No understeer and the rear feels very stable and planted.

Think I'll need to bite the bullet and try Knockhill in it now. Do you go with yours?

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Sounds good. My brother had the RS Sabelt on his R26, it was nice.

Prior to last week the steering had a bit of play and had lost it's sharpness. It was starting to understeer a bit and was bouncy at the rear (all when pushed).

It's fantastic now. Steering is super direct and responsive. No understeer and the rear feels very stable and planted.

Think I'll need to bite the bullet and try Knockhill in it now. Do you go with yours?
I haven't no. It's been tucked up over winter in the garage but I'm planning on going up to knockhill in it, I would like to try a track day tbh I think there is a Clio track day event around 4th April so would be good to go along to that. Have you been on track?

172 Cup
I haven't no. It's been tucked up over winter in the garage but I'm planning on going up to knockhill in it, I would like to try a track day tbh I think there is a Clio track day event around 4th April so would be good to go along to that. Have you been on track?

Once before but not in a Clio. Been out a bit as passenger but was never too keen when it was my own car out there! Going to change that now. I'll come in April to spectate if I'm free.

PH1 Oddy, M140i
wheel looks great, as does rest of car. I am dying to unveil my little project to you all.......not long now! KNockhill on the 4th? Any links to whats going on? I might try and get up there.

172 Cup
Thanks mate. Rest of car not as good as pics suggest ha!

I'm not sure about the 4th - @yeecup do you know what's happening?