ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

steering wheel locks

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
do i need a steering wheel lock for my 2002 172 renaultsport clio, or is it a waste of money? have my peeps had their mightyclioz robbed?

Ford Fiesta
www.disklokuk.com got a silver one and with free carry case so it doesnt rip your seats to bits.
Probably not needed, as the immobiliser is hard enough to get round, basically you aint going to hear of a new lcio going without the keys. But loks good to put people off, and shows if you bother secuirty that much you are unlikely to have stuff lying aroud in the car.

I got a yellow disklok from costco years ago for £40.00
they still do them, for the same price but they only stock silver now - any visible deterrent like that will almost certainly make sure that the scumbags go else where.

a small one ought to fit the 182 steering wheel, they have the size of the wheel they fit on the front of them at the bottom.

Ford Fiesta
yep small for all clios, depsite some of you complaining about the steering wheel being too big ;)

Megane225FF
disklock for me if I'm parking in a dodgy area.. could also double up as a potent weapon to bray the would be thief with, if you could swing it.. bl00dy heavy thing...