ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering wheel insert same on 197 as 200?

Merc
As above. Seen the insert for sale on k-tec but it says 197 does not mention the 200, just wondering whether they are compatible for the 200. Thinking on getting that and possibly a panel filter, any recommendations?

Nissan 350z
I dont know which steering wheel your edition has but i have this fitted to my Cup's steering wheel and it doesnt quite sit flush as it did on my 197 wheel. I think thats due to the slight differences between the 200 steering wheel and the Cups steering wheel (different materials, different thickness's etc).

So if yours is leather with the stitched stripes you should be fine.

Merc
I dont know which steering wheel your edition has but i have this fitted to my Cup's steering wheel and it doesnt quite sit flush as it did on my 197 wheel. I think thats due to the slight differences between the 200 steering wheel and the Cups steering wheel (different materials, different thickness's etc).

So if yours is leather with the stitched stripes you should be fine.

Mine is the leather one so will give it a try. Only 20 odd quid plus P&P but wanted to make sure.