ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

steering wheel airbag connectors

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
Whats everyoe done with these ?

i'm waiting for my boss kit to be delivered so these are just hanging out at the moment.

are people just tucking these into the boss kit ?

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Nothing comes off apart from the wheel.u have to leave rhe wires in the hubb mate, ul need to put resistors in the air bag conectors to keep the lights from coming on the dash

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
b35c1758.jpg

finch wxm

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172
cheers mate. just awaiting boss kit to come next week. wasnt sure if you could remove them or not.

i will have to pop to maplins next week to get some.

cheers

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Ul need 3.9 (can use other but thats what ive used and they work) get more than 2 just incase u need to use some of the ends of them aswell as a resistor

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
yes mate its 3.9 that i used in mine, ul need 2 as ther are 2 airbag wires
for the horn mate, i didnt have it wired up for months, apart from being dangerouse it was rely anoying aswell and i didnt now how to do it so took it to an auto electrition, took him 5 mins and only cost a 10a

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Yea mate, i got a wire with my hub that conects the horn push button and then into the greay part, wired just plug in and plug out