ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

steering problems

insignia

right i kerbed my left wheel at about 20mph not badly,but sinse then every time im on the throttle the car noticeably starts to steer to the left.i took my car down to kwik fit this dinner,thinking that wheel allignment might be out.when i told them the problem they said it could me engine mount but after checking it it wasnt.theychecked the wheel allignment and said it was 4 degrees out,just drove back to work and its just as bad.dont know what to do.they said take it back and theyd have another look. does anyone here have any idea what the problem is gonna be? i really need to sort this out before i start going mad.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

How hard did you hit the kerb?!

Could have bent something on the suspension/steering, so that could well be the problem.

Did the same thing in the snow one years ago and had to change the lower front wishbone as it was bent!

insignia

the thing is,they checked all that stuff out before they alligned the wheels,and nothing was bent out of place?