ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Steering has gone shocking??

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
These past couple of weeks all of a sudden the steering has been allover the place while driving and basically just shocking. it's started to wear the outside of my tyres down quickly. It just feels really wobbly. I know my drive shafts knackered I've got a new one to go on. I replaced my shocks wishbones track rod ends and inner tie rods not long ago. But I've noticed my top mounts have started creaking and banging plus when I turn slowy I get a screeching sound from the drivers side. Any ideas? Sorry for the long read lol

Last edited:

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Think I might have to mate. We he fits the driveshaft and top mount will get him to give it a look over. Fooking cars

clio 182
I've just had 2 new rear coil springs fitted (1 broke) and my 1*2 feels good as new! maybe worth having a look at

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
That's what I'm thinking doing first mate tommorow. have a good look and see if I can see what's buggerd. Cheers mate

clio 182
I can remember looking at mine not so long ago and they were fine with the weight down on it but I was there when it went up on his stands and the rear passenger side coil basically fell out!!