ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ste 182 project

Clio 182
Finally got my Renaultsport Clio 182 on Friday morning and got to work pretty much right away replacing break pads and disks, also replaced the stock air filter for a pipercross performance filter. Been out in it today and loving it so much more fun than my old c2 vtr despite that achieiving a lil over 150 bhp.

Got a couple of ideas for my 182 for the future I'm thinking new exhaust system and remap and a couple cosmetic changes but mainly changing the bullets - can anyone point me in the right direction where I can get spares? Also need a replacement front splitter wouldn't mind a carbon one - again anyone know where to get?

Sorry no pics doing this from the iPhone will get some up soon though.

Thanks for looking

DCi 100
Ktec or Streamline Carbon do the carbon splitters iirc. Streamlines being a two piece and ktec's being a full splitter. Don't quote me on that though!

Bullets, get signed up to the membership thingy for £10, someone will no doubt be getting rid of some in the for sale section or post up in 'Wanted' about them.

Apologies for not making any sense at all, bad day.

Clio 182
First update..

So as many of you know the NW (Manchester especially) is notoriously bad for weather... but today was an exception was nice, sunny and warm!

So finally got around to washing my 182 and getting some bits doing!

Firstly washed, clayed, washed, clayed, washed and waxed...

IMG_0301.gif

IMG_0302.gif

IMG_0303.gif

Also did me dads.

IMG_0305.gif

Then fitted chromed indicator bulbs to front - need to get some more for the rear ordered.

IMG_0300.gif

Then set about putting the new Fabia splitter I bought from the local Skoda garage - £10 done!

Now just waiting until next week to get the NW Performance exhaust fitted - can't wait to get this crap off centre powerflow off.

Then its time to start saving to sort my paintwork out, which I'm guessing will cost me fair bit as the front end is a mess! Plenty of chips, flakes and scratches to be sorted.

Example...
IMG_0259.gif

Nothing else to report - so thanks for looking will update next week with hopefully better pics (not from the iphone) and some pics of the new exhaust system.

Cheers Ste

M135i
ste, u live in smithybridge mate ?

You are who i thought you was lol, my mate gaz bought some angel lights off you not so long ago and i fited them for him lol. he mentioned that you had seen me flying about lol

Last edited:
  Clio 182
Couple more pics from the phone...

My dodgy powerflow exhaust in all its wonky glory
IMG_0308.gif

IMG_0311.gif

IMG_0310.gif

Bit dark but hey, it is a phone...
IMG_0309.gif

Ste

G

gtmatt

looks good mate ,i am thinking also of a remap on mine , but dnt know the best place to go yet :)

Clio 182
Yeah same, been thinking of a trip down south as that's where all the good tuners are really... but not got any time off work and spend time with my kid at weekends.

Ste