ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Starting to get bored

Fiesta zetec s
Right my cup has looked like it does for a while now and i'm getting bored so i'm wondering what to do to it for a change. Heres a few pics of the car as it stands now so what do you sugest i could do?

100_0160.jpg

100_0161.jpg

100_0162.jpg

100_0166.jpg

100_0167.jpg

100_0169.jpg

100_0170.jpg

172 with k-tec sound
lose the twin zaust, n get the 182 conversion, led tech rear lights, n another colour scheme ,wheels badges ect, possibly white, orange or alien green.

i went for rb on my pearl black, just cos its different;)

Last edited:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Definitely lose the exhaust mate, black wheels.

Sunstrip has also got to go.

Fiesta zetec s
Get rid of back box asap and sort out the front plate, thats nasty

The front bumper could do with a re-spray so when i get that done in the spring i'll have the numberplate recess filled and the numberplate will fit properly then

Astra GSI, 172, Golf
would look better with the stuff already mentioned , but other than that it looks very tidy , maby a half cage ? .... oh and mirror tints of course and M3 mirrors ;-)

Audi A4 1.8T Sport
would look better with the stuff already mentioned , but other than that it looks very tidy , maby a half cage ? .... oh and mirror tints of course and M3 mirrors ;-)

just like the 6 billion other boy racers.

Coilovers - get it on the floor.

Fiesta zetec s
I'd love to deck it on coilovers but i might be picking my front bumper up off the road every 10 minutes around by my house because theres about 2 milion potholes and the most uneven railway crossing in the country. lol

ValverInBits
lose the twin zaust, n get the 182 conversion,

Please god no. Those 182 rep kits are embarrassing.

If it's looks you want, it'll need to be a bit lower. Then consider strippage and cage. Have you done matched inlets, decat and an RStuner?

Take the stickers off it, peado bear, elf, tw*t strip etc. Sort the front plate & the badges (un touched ones look better - or get the new RS lettering) Lower it & lose the back box, take those wind deflectors off too.

Fiesta zetec s
I'm running 40 profile tyres instead of 45's so the gap in the arch does do my head in, i think i mite just go for coilovers and hope for the best ;)

Fiesta zetec s
Take the stickers off it, peado bear, elf, tw*t strip etc. Sort the front plate & the badges (un touched ones look better - or get the new RS lettering) Lower it & lose the back box, take those wind deflectors off too.

I may aswell sell it! lol

Suzuki Ignis Sport
The only thing i would do is change the exhaust, apart from that, i think it loos lovely, maybe get the wheels done in anthracite, would look good.

The plate looks cool i think, and the t**t strip, but rear stickers have to go.

Other than that, i think its smart, different is what i like

Fiesta zetec s
I'm going to pop down prospeed on the weekend and see if they can unweld the tips that are on there now and weld a 3'' rolled in tip on or something because the system sounds nice and its not to loud.

Fiesta zetec s
Please god no. Those 182 rep kits are embarrassing.

If it's looks you want, it'll need to be a bit lower. Then consider strippage and cage. Have you done matched inlets, decat and an RStuner?

Nope i havn't done anything to the engine yet so maybe i should think about going down that road next.

ValverInBits
Nope i havn't done anything to the engine yet so maybe i should think about going down that road next.

definitely. There are small but worthwhile gains to be made with each of those 3 mods. Going beyond that 'bang-for-buck' starts getting a lot worse.

Fiesta zetec s
I was going to get a 3/4 plate but because i got 2 less numbers in my plate theres lots of overhanging white and it looks a bit silly.