ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Starting/Stopping issues on a Clio MK3

Renault Clio MK3 1.2
Hello,

I've a 2006 Clio MK3, has done 180 000 kilometers, has a 1.2 litre petrol engine (D4FD7).

The first issue with the car was that it didn't shut down any more even after taking the key out. Starting back then was fine, it just didn't stop. All the electrical components stopped, but the engine kept on running. And now, it doesn't even start. The car cranks but seems to be missing fuel. I'm thinking it's the engine fuse box issue, I've heard something about these Clio's having a design flaw where water gets into the fuse box and causes all kinds of havoc. What is the best way to test, is it typical for the Clio, is there any DIY repairs? If not, is there a place where I can buy a new fuse box (code on it is PP-T30-M10)? Is there a good schematic somewhere for the fuse box (my Clio doesn't have the regular fuse box schematic in it).

BR,
Janno