ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Starting problems 172 52 plate

Clio 172
Hi Guys,

Basically i've had my clio less than a week and i'm already having problems! :( I love this car to bits but 4 times now its failed to start. I've seen many threads on google saying this and that regarding my problem so i wanted to clear this up and maybe with a little direction fix it myself!

Essentially what happens is when i turn my key, everything appears fine but with the final turn you get no turn over. This happened couple days ago, after 10mins of trying it was fine. Then today its happened again whilst being sat at work. After an hour of trying and beating about in the engine around the battery/fuse box she started.

I've got her home now. fiddled about again and its not starting again. any suggestions. Just had it Mot'd it passed!