ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Starting My 182 After 2 Months

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Got back from travelling around New Zealand yesterday and my 182 hadn't been moved or started since I went away 2 months ago. It would barely turn over but catched quite quickly luckily. Left it running for a few mins and then took it for a little drive to get the rust off the brake discs.

Been and taken it to the petrol station to fill it up and also pump the tyres up. Since I have been away BP ultimate has gone from £1.13 to £1.18 here - eek!

It's nice to get back in the car after not driving for 2 months and it hasn't fallen apart which is also a good thing! lol.

I love that feeling of getting back after a holiday and giving my car a good rag to get everything working nicely again! :approve:

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
iv had my meg a month to the day, but do still turn over and keep the battery charged on the old 172.

is there not a trickle charge you can get for them?