ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Started sorting the Ph-Cup out

Audi TT 225
Well it was a sunny day so I got the old polish out and started to clean up the metal :cool:
Considering the state it was in its cleaning up quite nice now but still have much to do.
It doesn't look quite as nice as it used to but its a damn site faster now so looks aint everything heh.

Anyway to the pics!

P1010022.gif

P1010023.gif

Audi TT 225
Doesn't have headwork buddy, engines blueprinted and built by renaultsport same as they use in the formula renault single seaters, also got cup setup, aircon removed, cup alternator, new cam, clutch, belts, plugs, fluids and a rebuilt box.
Drives quite different from the standard engine, it doesn't have the 5k kick anymore but it pulls from very low down in the rev range and climbs through the revs much faster.

Black Gold with cup packs
\nice one!
Where did I get it from that you had, had headwork?
I am strange sometimes :)

clio 172 cup
m8 wot did u use to get ya engine that shiny
previous owner of mine has left my dirty nd i cant get it off

yeah fred - we put it on axle stands yesterday and did what you said - he said it felt a bit better afterwards but still makes a lot of noise when turning the wheels (when standing still) - as if the pump is straining - sort of whiney noise