ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Started 182 project last week

182 trophy (Turbo)
Hi guys I have started a 182 project on a dynamique 1.2 which will replaced with a 2.0ltr after 6 months or so here is what is what has been done so far in 7 days
Full respray in black
O.Z racing super torismo alloys anthracite grey
Race tech lowering springs all round 30mm
Full sport interior including dash trim, handles ect
All parts colour coded
182/172 wings
And sport grill..

Loads more to come waiting on parts ect also got a power boat project on the go will put up pics of clio when finished to see what you's think :) possibly the boat aswel clio is looking sweet with new respray need to be carefull lol

Also going to be put on :
182 custom stainless decat
wind deflectors/tints
sport door sills
inner wheel arches
candy purple powder coated brake callipers
candy purple 20ltr badges and show cage
carbon fibre fog iinserts
carbon fibre splitter
black badges
carbon fibre squares under lights
sport headlights
smoked Lexus rear lights
side skirts

Any more ideas would be great cheers !

182 trophy (Turbo)
photo.php
not sure how to put pics up .. how do u do it ?

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Also going to be put on :
182 custom stainless decat
wind deflectors/tints
sport door sills
inner wheel arches
candy purple powder coated brake callipers
candy purple 20ltr badges and show cage
carbon fibre fog iinserts
carbon fibre splitter
black badges
carbon fibre squares under lights
sport headlights
smoked Lexus rear lights
side skirts

Any more ideas would be great cheers !

PLS do not put lexarse lights on it, epic spec til i seen that, get some nice fresh ph2 lights or some FK rear light :)
like the colour scheme to, i have TVR purple door bullets/badges and other bits done same colour on my black car :)

182 trophy (Turbo)
lights got put on today i'll look at diff ones see what i think i have bought angel eye headlights with audi led underneath with seperate bullet shapet side lights, and clio sport H.i.d projectors going to put one sport headlight and one angel eye in and see what looks best but tbh i think i might just stick to standard sport lights to keep it origional dont want to make it look to modded or gay lol! the back lights that i put on actually look not bad ill put a picture up of them and u can judge lol.. thanks for the help on putting pictures up.
I bought smoked repeaters and skoda splitter today what u guys thinkk on them?

182 trophy (Turbo)
cliosportandboat.jpg
[/IMG]

This is the only picture i have on my computer just now but here it is anyway... This is my clio and my boat that i am currently working on.. hoping to get the boat finished by next month and clio finished in next cuple of month...