ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standing Down as Rep

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
Hi Guys,

Unfortunately due to work commitments i am stepping down as i no longer have the time due to loss of my weekends to work.

@Dan I'd like to recommend Alistair14 as he knows quite a few of the local clio owners and would have some good ideas for meets

Thank you to everyone who attended the Ace Cafe Meets over the time i was area rep, im not leaving you so i'll still be living on the forum when i get a minute :kissingheart:

Thank you guys,

Joe

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Hi Guys,

Unfortunately due to work commitments i am stepping down as i no longer have the time due to loss of my weekends to work.

@Dan I'd like to recommend Alistair14 as he knows quite a few of the local clio owners and would have some good ideas for meets

Thank you to everyone who attended the Ace Cafe Meets over the time i was area rep, im not leaving you so i'll still be living on the forum when i get a minute :kissingheart:

Thank you guys,

Joe

Awh Joey!

Hi Guys,

Thank you guys,

Joe
Riperoni. @Alistair14 is a good shout.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Sorry to hear that Joe, and thanks for all your efforts during your time in the role.

Will you be making it to CSF this year?

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Hi Guys,

Thank you guys,

Joe

So this thread has had some time to run and it seems people agree with your recommendation, are you happy for things to proceed and transfer across?