ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard Exhaust On It's way out.... options & opinions please.

PH.2 'berg 172
I like the look of the KTR Recessed Supersport exhaust, but all I need is a backbox & new hangers as that is all that is broken on the exhaust...

I was just wondering if anyone had done something similar or if it is even possible to fit a after market backbox to the exsisting standard parts that are already there.

Thanks.

Clio RS 172 /Trafic
It's possible to fit a Stainless back box I think but not sure if the centre section will need to be changed to make it fit. CES sell a mild steel box for the 172. They sound really good and are a direct replacement for the standard discreet one.

PH.2 'berg 172
It's possible to fit a Stainless back box I think but not sure if the centre section will need to be changed to make it fit. CES sell a mild steel box for the 172. They sound really good and are a direct replacement for the standard discreet one.

You wouldn't have a link to their website would you mate ? tbh not to sure who CES are, banged in a few to google & came up with quite a few options. cheers

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Personally, I hate the sound of *most* stainless systems as they make your ears bleed when cruising so would opt to just replace for a standard system but that's me... Old, boring, ginger and likes Justin Bieber!