ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Standard backbox

TT
i have fitted a magnex 6x4 oval backbox, and want it put back to standard, any idea how much it'l cost? and wheres best place to do it?

i had also cut into the bumper to fit exhaust better, any ideas on how much that'l cost to replace too?

Fitting the exhaust no huge job can do it yourself. say an hours work a garage might chage.
To fix the bumper I'd be tempted to try and and mesh over it and spray it.

TT
How much is a standard backbox!? yeah i thought about that too, its quite a large chunk though, im standardising it to sell it though, so people would be looking carefully

Breaking A 172 Replica
Mate how loud was the exhaust and how large is the tailpipe?

The reason I ask is I am looking for one and if it looks alright can go for a straight swap?

Thanks

Breaking A 172 Replica
Ok, looks nice but I am looking for something not too loud.

Those clear side repeaters? fancy doing a swap for standard ones if you are putting it back to standard?

Thanks

Sam

TT
nope, its not that loud till you get to about 3k revs in 4th / 5th gear, its difficult to describe how loud

TT
lol, what colours your car?black is easier to get away with mistakes if you do any (lucky i didnt make any) however im putting it all back to standard, so i regret doing it, lol, extra money

Rover 620ti, MK1 Valver
are those back lights even legal?

im guessing not by the lack of relector, lol

shame.. i would buy them if they were.. would look nice on mine :p

TT
nope theyre not legal, but ive never been pulled over since ive had the car (i made my lights like that first week) (and ive had many police follow me) theyre not for sale cause they are my standard lights, i can only do a straight swap if anything, you can do it yourself though, and easy to change back if police catch you, think they give you 7 days to prove youve changed it back dont they?kinda like licence?obviously i may be wrong