ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

standalone ecu's and mapping, Scotland. ?

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Chip, how quick was the turn around at AT Power?

i had mine up for sale and had a couple of interested parties, but with my mind thinking (as per messages earlier) i may well just go for it anyhow, as the car is only out on trackdays and hardly going to clock up thousands of miles before its pulled apart next year anyhow.
so a quick once over at ATP for peace of mind won't go amiss.

Normally about 4 days ish turn around, but obviously most of that is just the postage time to and from.

172 cup, Impreza P1
Can the Jenvey set up be fitted without bonnet pins though?

Whats the big deal with bonnet pins?

Youd need to use very short trumpets which defeats the potential torque gains and makes them very expensive for the performance gains.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Whats the big deal with bonnet pins?

Youd need to use very short trumpets which defeats the potential torque gains and makes them very expensive for the performance gains.

Because my car is mint and is not going to be used for track.
Thats why I was thinking about the AT power one's but if I could use the Jenvey set up I would.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Thats a good question.

It would be a better question if it was "Andy can you map the Gen90 firmwear version XXX" as I believe that some of the firmwear versions are more published than others, as Im sure that Paul @ RS tuning was saying there were some versions he couldnt yet map as he didnt have the definition files for them.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
It would be a better question if it was "Andy can you map the Gen90 firmwear version XXX" as I believe that some of the firmwear versions are more published than others, as Im sure that Paul @ RS tuning was saying there were some versions he couldnt yet map as he didnt have the definition files for them.

Apparently he can do my version as this was confirmed by the previous owner.......apparently.

Trophy Turbo :)
have all the definition files, i don't personalty map but Andrew Car Does.

Weve spent hours and hours messing with a Gen 90 that wouldnt control the boost all down to the firmware version at the end.