ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stalk controls

Milltek'd 182
Right, i've had a quick search but nothing really came up. I changed my HU a while back (got a JVC one) but the guy from halfrauds said there are no stalk adaptor lead thingys for the 05 on clio 182's? He tried one with a yellow square head (double pin) but the one on the back of my digital display (the bit with the temp and time etc...) was long and black (single pin). Apparently Autoleads don't do one yet. Just wondered if you guys know somewhere that does, or if i can bodge the yellow one to work by soldering like with like or something? Or even replace the digital display screen?

Any help would be fantasticooooooo

Cheers

Clio 1.5DCI
You could try this site: CLICKY

Ive just got an alpine headunit and trying to get the controls which allow the existing clio display to work along with the steering controls, if anyone can help. HiJacking threat sorry ;)

Better than yours. C*nt.
You could try this site: CLICKY

Ive just got an alpine headunit and trying to get the controls which allow the existing clio display to work along with the steering controls, if anyone can help. HiJacking threat sorry ;)

You want:

1 x KWE-845E - Renault Clio/Megane/Scenic/Laguna Interface (ALPINE-KWE-845E) = £13.00
1 x KCE-840B - Ford/Renault OEM steering wheel interface (ALPINE-KCE-840B) = £47.00

Both from Car Audio Security. Dunno where else has them, but there'll be somewhere.

Clio 1.5DCI
Thanks for the help, so that will defo display stuff (even just the new HU manufacture) on the existing clio display as well as let me use the existing steering controls. Been looking around ages for them

Milltek'd 182
lovely thanks mate. Will they work with my JVC even though they say Alpine?

edit: sh*t sorry...didnt read the post properly!

Better than yours. C*nt.