ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stalk Adapters

Audi TT 3.2 V6
hey, sure this has been asked before but couldnt find anything whilst having a search. im getting my clio on wed and have an aftermarket headunit that i want to fit, the headunit is a pioneer deh-p6600r. anyone know what adapters i need to keep use of the display and steering wheel controls and were i can get them from?

other than that from what i gather the radio should go in without any fascias etc being needed.

final q, what functions does the radio stalk allow you to perform?

ta, russ

Audi TT 3.2 V6
what are the fuctions as standard(not got me clio yet as i said before)

so the display wont say track 1 or whatever?

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Functions are:
Top 2 buttons - Change source to the left and change source to the right.
Volume up and down.
Roller on the back - Track/station backwards and forwards.
Button on the bottom - Skip disc when using multi-changer

Clio 172mk2
on my pioneer pressing both volumes activates the att

basically turns volume right down to a whisper

1997 Mk1 Megane 2.0 16v
go to halfords, you need a poineer lead (controls), about 15 quid and an aoutoleads (screen) one for about the same, i work there, its easy to do, the aerial and standard wiring are universal on renaults for aftermarket headunits.

1997 Mk1 Megane 2.0 16v
the new new one or just the 05 model in the old new one? because if its the 05 one yes otherwise im unsure