ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

STAINES MEET - PIZZA HUT - 27TH MAY - 7:30PM

Cayman S Edition 1
Yeah. Some little chav f**kwit was in the office earlier claiming to be 'looking for a job'. I was in the workshop at the time.
The bosses son walked in to find him on the floor as if he'd knocked something over from off the desk in here.
He made up a c**k and bull story about looking for work whereas in truth he'd gone thru my bag hanging behind the door on a coat rack and taken my wallet.

Everything is of course cancelled now but i've now gotta go and try and get money out at a branch tomo.

Sorry to hear that mate.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Dont be daft though, ill get your food tonight. Take it as payment for one of the Failsport labour invoices ...

All that work was done out of love and for the accomodation on Tueday nights for the past 6 months!
But i appreciate it tho mate. I might be a pretty cheap meal tonight....i feel sodding sick.
Hate it when something like this happens :dapprove:

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Sad times Ollie, hopefully you didn't have to much cash in there!

On the plus side you've used one of toms excuses up ;)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Only had a tenner in it so lucky there.

Hopefully i cancelled everything before the little scrote got anything out.

Theives, tailgaters and Audi drivers. All need stringing up...

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I'm going to pass on tonight, still quite hungover and got a banging headache.

Sorry to hear that Ollie! Hope the scrote gets bad aids too.

Yeah. Some little chav f**kwit was in the office earlier claiming to be 'looking for a job'. I was in the workshop at the time.
The bosses son walked in to find him on the floor as if he'd knocked something over from off the desk in here.
He made up a c**k and bull story about looking for work whereas in truth he'd gone thru my bag hanging behind the door on a coat rack and taken my wallet.

Everything is of course cancelled now but i've now gotta go and try and get money out at a branch tomo.

Fingers crossed he hasnt got his thieving little hands on your money, and hopefully what comes around goes around...

M2 Competition
Working, would love to come!

If you end up driving through this side of Berkshire i'll be looking for you ;)

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Good meet Boys & Girls!

Think it may have been one of the best turn outs so far, bring on the summer ;)

330i. E30 Touring.
LOL! yeah, do it.

I do formally issue an apology to anyone I may have offended/spoken to/felt up their duck..

Ph1 172
Yeah good to meet everyone, some verrry nice motors on show!

LOL! yeah, do it.

I do formally issue an apology to anyone I may have offended/spoken to/felt up their duck..

Unfortunately I think the duck may have been swiped by the random driving around in the micra......

I'd avoid the Staines China Chef tonight....

Black 172 PH2
Was a good meet, the first i have been to on CS.
Im sure ill make the next one, may even clean the car next time...

Was a 197
So as per Nick's request, here is Mike feeding the ducks!! And a few other shots i took, i did video him, i'll sort the video out and post a link to it!!

And finally......