ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stage 2/head hot cam’d willy anyone

in the never ending pursuit of more power im thinking internal mods to my williams lump, im sure i read that the williams cams are already fairly wild, i would like a decent increase, who has had this done to a williams lump and were the increases substantial? and was it still low down power it did it become more peeky? it would consist of reprofiled willaims cams to "fasr road" spec with verniers and some porting / polishing, there are some who say there isnlt need for porting on the head bacause it alread flows very well and velocity is limited.

BenR and the other tuneing boffine your views much appreciated

Cheap is best and i cant stretch to TBs buit i have jheard of people modifing the standard TBs on other cars to good effect

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

I was told the head flows v well and there is not a lot of porting that can be done. Im certainly no expert on the matter though!

Lofty......

My mob number is 07816518198 i dont have much time on teh net right now so a call and we can discuss all pros and cons.....LOL

cya mate....