ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Stafford: arctic 182, BG182, ph1 exclusive, various siver 1*2's

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
They are everywhere!

Spotted them over the last few weeks, BG182 was at ASDA and at the uni.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
nah, it had black wheels and is always parked near a cayman in the uni carpark.

BG FF 182
I have a BG 182 up at stafford and Im at the uni too, EN05 ULL, keeping seeing a 182 in silver parked round the back of the uni in the same place everytime it seems.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I have a BG 182 up at stafford and Im at the uni too, EN05 ULL, keeping seeing a 182 in silver parked round the back of the uni in the same place everytime it seems.

Yeah that's the one I see all the time, and the silver one too.

BG FF 182
if you were around this week you may have heard it, I've just bought a KTR ultra performance (supersports) with a decat but I've had to put the cat on again as its deafening to drive up the motorway.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
if you were around this week you may have heard it, I've just bought a KTR ultra performance (supersports) with a decat but I've had to put the cat on again as its deafening to drive up the motorway.

Not heard it, but I am never really in uni. I'm in early tomorrow so may hear it then, lol!

BG FF 182
The road that leads to stafford court is stupidly slippy, you can get the back end of the clio round on it and its not even rear wheel drive.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Ewww games designers :p. Level 6 Networking is where all the cool kids hang out!

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Its usually parked in the 3rd car park on the left, but tbh I am never at uni.