ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SS EXHAUST SYSTEM PRICE ???

S

Ste King 182

Ive been quoted £550 for a local exhaust place to supply a ss system ( no make ), brackets, mounts, etc and fit it. Is this about right or ott ?? seems rather expensive to me as i have had systems on other cars that diddent cost that much. thanks.

182 cup
i was quoted 319 fully designed manufactured and fitted from Pro speed exhausts!

fire them an email and see what they can do

Ive been quoted £550 for a local exhaust place to supply a ss system ( no make ), brackets, mounts, etc and fit it. Is this about right or ott ?? seems rather expensive to me as i have had systems on other cars that diddent cost that much. thanks.

is that with a lifetime guarantee?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Get a janspeed or something. Better than some knocked up system!

MK3 GTI golf 16v
thats way too expensive. mate paid £320 for a longlife one on his focus 2litre. would of thought it would be in that ball park

S

Ste King 182

not sure if its guaranteed or not. how much am i lookin at if i got them to just fit a system i had bought off internet janspeed etc?

MK3 GTI golf 16v
not sure if its guaranteed or not. how much am i lookin at if i got them to just fit a system i had bought off internet janspeed etc?

do it yourself mate, its so easy, youll kick yourself if you watch them and see how easy it is to fit

clio 172 corsa turbo300hp
i have a brand spanking new exhaust system 1 day old with receipt life time guarantee witch aint been filled in yet it aint been used cause you can feel the lube inside the pipes its a full cat back scorpion ss system £340 new you can have it for £300 as its new not second hand

S

Ste King 182

i will p.m you at a later date about it as i dont have the money atm im waiting for my call out overtime from work to come through hopefully around 21st of this month.

Black 182 FF
I paid £290 for a SS Scorpion 192 and that was about £50 cheaper in a group buy on here, but most seem to be around the £350ish mark from memory. I'd guess fitting would be an hour or and hour and a halfs labour on that, then you can get the centre section bracket off eBay for less than a tenner, or even use the old one and the others are supplied with them. Apart from that all you should need is a couple of rear hangers at £12 or so a pop should yours be knackered.