ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

squeeeeking aahhhhhhhh!

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Ive fitted my omp front and back strut braces on the cup now and the back brace will not stop sqeeking:mad: its driving me mad,

Any tips???

Astra van,Mk1 nova
Very constructive:rasp: i will have you know that it does do something as i was in the back of the car while it was driving, not by me of coarse and flex that was being stopped really urprised me, you could feel and hear the strain being put on the brace, dont think the front one does much tho:)

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Honestly mate, its been discussed about a million times and its apparently been proven that with the type of rear suspension the clio has they do not apart from look pretty and squeek!

Very constructive:rasp: i will have you know that it does do something as i was in the back of the car while it was driving, not by me of coarse and flex that was being stopped really urprised me, you could feel and hear the strain being put on the brace, dont think the front one does much tho:)

I read somewhere that they do help and the do reduce body flex :)

Thats probably why your strut brace is squeaking cos the body may be wanting to flex, and its counteracting it :)