ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sprintcup's powerflex bushes

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Found these on Russ' car while changing the gearbox

602991_462984750422018_2008191_n.jpg
n

484824_462984813755345_1068946101_n.jpg

601257_462984870422006_536147199_n.jpg

150953_462984957088664_277890939_n.jpg

shiftspark

ClioSport Club Member
  R53 GR86
I know its a different rr but I would have thought he would have more torque as it drove miles better than mine on at itbs...

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
I know its a different rr but I would have thought he would have more torque as it drove miles better than mine on at itbs...

well it's not really got anything done that would give more power, and we had a quick look at the inlets, they're a lot worse than standard. The RS one has been removed, and replaced with a very badly done "matched" ph1 item (basically it's had a 2 minute flash over with a flap wheel, no material actually removed)

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
Just spoke to Russ he has a big grin on his face he's really happy................

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
haha, he was smiling pretty hard after he went up the road. Gripper diffs are cool!!

JohnnyE

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB'd Clio
Ive got to pick my gearbox of him tomorrow and get it fitted just hope im as happy as him;)

Ha ha what can I say Dan top job mate as always;) and thanks for running me to the B&B and collecting me agaian this morning, with respect to the inlets again no comment I think we all know enough to stay well clear of this character (BS) merchant,
I'll post a proper reply on your feed back thread, yes still smilling although a bit f*ecked tbh, must have more revs next Dan, and it's stopped wandering about on the motorway when I lift, possibly those bushes, I'll be staying off the curbs at 3 Sisters.
Could'nt believe the induction Kit from K-Tec it does work 2min swap with a run, and that was the result, a lot cheaper than "inlets" ECU and single TB.

Regards Russ.......

Regards Russ......

Name and shame inlets

No problem TDF, I should'nt need to to look and check when someone has charged me to do that work, so I asked Dan to have a look at the inlets after all the other threads people had posted, just to add the Bushes were not done by TDF ok and not by me.
It's my own fault and I should know better, Dan had done the belts on the car and the brakes etc first when I'd run the car as standard, not a problem with any of the work, had egine work planned with him but messed him about a bit and went elsewere, lesson learned and appologies to Dan.
Regards Russ.......

Ive got to pick my gearbox of him tomorrow and get it fitted just hope im as happy as him;)

John forgot to say, I used your spare cash from the box to pay for a set of Mintex1155's for Colin, so he owes you, add £20-00 on for 24hr delivery,:rasp: I hope you don't mind as I was skint when I left Dans.

Regards Russ

Cup In bits
Bushes are understable, should be stitch welded every cm or so IMO.

For an induction kit they make good numbers for £'s and thank feck I never went to TDF in the end, once can be forgiven almost with James's car but twice and they're at it.

Did you swap over from a ATB diff Russ?

Did you swap over from a ATB diff Russ?[/QUOTE]

No, it was from an open diff, I'd run an ATB diff on the 205 years ago and it made a big change to how the car got it's power down, I wanted to try the Gripper this time as it's not my rd car so was'nt to worried about the service costs etc and the noise the diff makes on the rd, with the FD change and Gripper it's transformed it, for your every day rd car I'd say possibly no, it depends what you want and your prepared to put up with as the ATB if perfect.

Regards Russ.......