ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Springs to fit Koni sports

Blackdavid

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172,Golf VR6
Hello! I shoud fit some koni sports on my valver sometime next week, but the springs arent included in the package, does it matter what brand of springs I fit onto them, or it has to be koni springs? (Dunno if they even produce springs) can i fit lets say ta-technix or eibach springs onto them?

Hello! I shoud fit some koni sports on my valver sometime next week, but the springs arent included in the package, does it matter what brand of springs I fit onto them, or it has to be koni springs? (Dunno if they even produce springs) can i fit lets say ta-technix or eibach springs onto them?
They come with h&r if you buy them as a kit.

Blackdavid

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172,Golf VR6
I will buy them from a private seller. just the struts naked, so I have to buy the h&r springs or any lowering or stock springs should be fine?

clio 172
Hi guys I've just changed my koni adj shocks alround,just used my existing eibach springs.also fitted some solid top mounts,handles like a dream and easy to fit,well happy,thx