ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spring action day ..

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
If my coilovers get fitted over Easter I will be having a go on track I think :)

172 Race Car
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Flol, mental why anyone would pay £35 for 15mins

Its 40 quid on the day now, just keeps going up and up, was only 15 quid when I started doing them IIRC

I absolutely LOVE the action days though, its disorganised mayhem with horrific queues and far too many cars on track at once and really variable driving standards etc, but feck me is it epic fun chasing a mate through the crowd of mobile chicanes!

172 Race Car
yea im sure I only aid about £25 for 2 sessions back in my kit car days. I know what you mean, did a day at Mallory few years back. Lapped before we even got out the pitlane there was that many cars. I remember coming round Gerards and seeing what looked like a motorway down the back straight, cars everywhere. Must of been 60 cars ot there.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
yea im sure I only aid about £25 for 2 sessions back in my kit car days. I know what you mean, did a day at Mallory few years back. Lapped before we even got out the pitlane there was that many cars. I remember coming round Gerards and seeing what looked like a motorway down the back straight, cars everywhere. Must of been 60 cars ot there.

Flol, never been at mallory with it that busy, sounds like fun though, I like mallory, tiny track but good variety of corners, gerrards must be about the longest corner in the uk and the hairpin about the tightest.

172 Race Car
Flol, never been at mallory with it that busy, sounds like fun though, I like mallory, tiny track but good variety of corners, gerrards must be about the longest corner in the uk and the hairpin about the tightest.
Yep, yep and yep.

25mph at the hairpin but an average lap speed of 91mph