ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sprayjob & Doortips

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
hi,

I have a blue clio on an 02 plate and i was just wondering if anybody knows where i can purchase paint for my car ....? and also does anybody know where i can buy the chrome doortips ....?

thankz

Shhh
stevem said:
hi,

I have a blue clio on an 02 plate and i was just wondering if anybody knows where i can purchase paint for my car ....? and also does anybody know where i can buy the chrome doortips ....?

thankz

Paint can be purchased from Halfords i guess, tho if you really want the paint to match the car then id go sniffing around the local renault dealer asking them where they get the cars repaired. Contact that place to see if they can supply you with some paint, or put your car in with another car the same colour aslong as you dont mind waiting. I know a garage that has done this for me a few times in sunderland.

As to the chrome doortips, i assume you mean door handles.? No idea matey, tho the door handles on the clio are plastic so that shall be hard. If you really want a chrome door tip, then i think you need to contact a firm that chromes things.?