ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spraying Interior

2016 Qashqai 2011 A3
Hello there, I have got the full interior off a RenaultSport 182 FF which am going to add to my standard Renault Clio 1.2 Mk2 2003, I also have Anthercite Grey 182FF alloys and Yellow brake calipers, sounds a silly question but one how would i spray the silver trim yellow i.e. what is the process of making it gloss yellow and it not peeling off, also can i get yellow seat belts anywhere ? Thank you

P.s I will do a full set of photos of the transformation step by step when i do it late june

MK3 GTI golf 16v
right, seat belts are a pain in the ass. you will have to find a car that was sold with yellow seat belts as standard and try and find some second hand ones. i was trying to fins a company that make aftermarket seat belts but basically nowhere does.

dash strips i suppose sand/ primer/ paint/ lacquer may not need lacquer

We do dash strip / gear insert / wheel inserts respray / colour coding, if you fancy a quote for having it done professionally drop me a PM. 48 - 72 hour turn around. See my web site, for many examples of dash colour coding.