ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spraying interior surrounds

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
is it just the same procedure as spraying the renault diamond etc? i've got plastic primer, lacquer etc but just want to make sure its alright? no wantin to f**k it right up!

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
what you spraying? the plastic trim?? always looks crap to me when the plastics are sprayed but yeah its just the same process except with different kind of paint. i know you can buy interior trim spray paint from halfords but colours are limited i think

^^wouldnt touch the halfrauds stuff if i were you

plastics properly prepped will look fine. sanding inbetween coats is a must for a good finish. time is your friend on this.

jamie

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
the silver surround with the window switches i'm doin. sand, primer, spray, lacquer yea? i know it'll take a while for it to dry etc but that doesnt really bother me!

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
al post some later matey. goin to have another wee bash, see if a can get it lookin any better. only done 1 btw

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
rubbed it all back done n started again. finish isn't too bad a suppose. will post pics up later :approve: