ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sprayed my bumper below grille.

A ANIMAL
Re: Sprayed middle bit but lower grill

Lol - typing on ma phone FTL. Bumper below lower grill. Someone sprayed it black. looked ace, anyone know who did it?

EDIT: thanks for the title change <3

Last edited:

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
It was an Inferno, and he vinly wrapped it.

Tadaaa!

182Cup005lower1.jpg

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
'Mizin, thanks babe x

No worries :p
Do it man, but don't paint it haha (you may change your mind). The masses will probably be along to say it looks bad, but that's only because it's different from the standard 'Turinis, lowered' sheep image. The same with anything different...

I think it looks great!

A ANIMAL
I think it looks sweet, i'm looking to get some Matt vynal wrap for a few bits. At the end of the day if it looks s**t, take it off, no harm done!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I love it, may look different with the plate and stuff back on it.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Matt CF or just Black?

The more I look the better it looks...... I think it would work with Capsicum nicely.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
DSCF0111.jpg

The Inferno probably looks better cos it has fog blanks or tinted fogs I can't tell to carry the dark theme across

Rusty Cup
on the twingo no doubt in my mind that it looks better than before, as for the clio i think it may suit different colours but is by no means a sure thing in my books.

On conclusion i think you should do it :p dont follow the crowd or listen to negativity if you think it looks good go for it :D

RB One Eight Two
Love it! It looks so mean! Has the sport grille been painted black aswell?

How much does vinyl wrapping cost just out of interest?

Clio 172 RS2
Mean? :D
Muha

Looks like it's missing something... like the rest of a Focus RS!

Turini's and lowered is still King!
Why... because it looks so good and it is Renault Sport.

Not Ford Motor Company 'Rallye Sports'...

Vinyl wrap is cheaper then a 'pro rattlecan job'! :rasp:

White APE
did Fubar not get this done recently whilst having his car repaired? thought he had that bit painted black and some air ducts installed in the fog holes.

A ANIMAL
I'm gonna give it a bash next month. Spray both grills black, vinyl the part below the grill, new splitter, and if i'm feeling like a hero i'll remove the foglights.

DB.

BMW 440i
I think the other mods compliment the first one, but the photoshopped one doesnt look that good imo.