ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spray Shack @ CSS Wonder Wheels for sale.

Hi Chaps, i will be at CSS as a trader again this year, i will have stock of the wonder wheels products at £7.50 per bottle on the day, or 3 bottles for £7 a bottle.

Wonder Wheels U x 20 Bottles
Wonder Wheels Hot Wheels (Purple) x 40 Bottles

ww1.jpg

I will also have 20 sets of smoothed bullets, some with "Renault Sport" some with "2.0 16V" in the common colours and 5 sets of dash strips again in different common colours with different decals. Bullets will be £35 a set, Dash Strips £35 a set.....simples (but i cannot post them for this price, so you must collect @ CSS)

If you want to contact me and pay up front for a set in your required colour combo, then i can do them in advance, if not, on the day i will have a range of colours......

2.jpg

We are also holding a competition for charity, 10 x 100mm steel circles spray up in Renault colours........write down on a form provided by us, all the colour names and if you guess all the colours correctly your are entered into a prize draw to win £50 cash. Its a £1 to enter, all proceeds will go to help the hero's, if no one guess's all the colours correctly the draw will be made from all entrants.

**Bonus points for paint codes aswell**

I will also be giving away FREE stickers in a few choice colours so feel free to pop over say hello.

Cheers,
Simon @ SS

Last edited:

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
I don't suppose you have any of those Matt silver gear knob inserts available to bring to CSS?

Still to be drawn!, I have to create a thread, unfortunately im out of the shop this week mostly so it will probably go into next week. Good news for you, but disappointingly there is only about 8 entrants :(

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
I didn't know there was one you should of said something about it when I gave u the steering wheel insert to do

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
How much for a bottle posted? Or 3 bottles if you want to do a deal?

Chris

Ive still got all the forms, its actually gonna be opened up to FB and the forum very shortly, there will be a winner but with only 6 entrys or something donating that to charity even with SS matching it was a bit lame so ive held off until get my arse in gear to open it back up on the forum (with admin permission, as im not a trader on here any more)