ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spray paints

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
Wheres the best /cheapest place to get some renault pearl black spray paint for a colour coding jobee
want a good colour match really

Renault Clio 1.2
renault is good match but unbelievably expensive. £15 for 150ml. halfords is £10 for 300ml and is a good match

GT, Valver, BMW
when i sprayed my engine cover on my cup i went and had it made up,he just got the paint code from the door then made it up.

just do a search on yell.com or something like that,motor factors,paint suppliers etc

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
renault is good match but unbelievably expensive. £15 for 150ml. halfords is £10 for 300ml and is a good match

£10 for 300ml ? Are you sure ?? Sounds expensive to me . I use a local motor factors , they mix paint and the match is always spot on . Only £7 for 400ml :)

Punto/Clio GTT
when i last checked the pearl black theres 3 variants and i could hardly tell the difference between all 3 of em. i just mixed up standard shade which coincidentally was the most metallic. colour match is pretty much bang on everytime with blacks

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
FM-AVA-696
will be using you colour coding guide lad, just printed it all off

also just bought the met renault black + laquer
and one of those little spray gun attachments

Mercedes C Class Sport
try matching hologram grey...its so hard!...I mite have to go to renault next time for the paint because ive still not found a decent match