ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spray And Shine

2.0 Auris
Its back on that shopping channel is anyone going to buy it?I was watching demos on the channel and the muppet went from cleaning the really dirty alloys to cleaning the bodywork with the same dirty cloth I just thought no no no no it wasnt nice you cant do it like that unless you want to ruin your paintwork but it might be ok for a quick detailer i e drying the car ect.

U/R 200
Yep gonna get some of this, but only use it like megs quick detailer, in between washes to keep the car looking good, if its too dirty a proper wash.
But good for the price.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
i dont know what you bored housewives watch at home, but try duragloss aquawax when u dry the car after washin, really good product, quick and has good shine/durability,

as for wiping a dirty car u will induce swirl marks if it is more than a layer of fine dust and also ur towels get dirty very easily

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Yeah Ive seen these advertised, Im just not convinced it can be good for paint work! Does anyone on here use these products & rate them well ?