ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted: Trophy Brands Hatch

Trophy & 5GTT Raider
Spotted parked in the top right hand corner of South Bank today at Brands Hatch DTM

Anyone?

Not a Diesel!!!

ClioSport Club Member
  LY Meg Cup-S + MX5
I was there also and saw one just by the track edge just along from the Seatcupra meet.

Also a blue 182 a little back from the track about 100m and a RS 172 or 182 with black wheels about the same area.

I left my Trophy at home & got a lift with a mate.

There were loads of yellow Megane R26's knocking about from there driver school I think.

It was hot today. Very Hot.

Gman

ClioSport Club Member
  Mt10 Zx6r golf tdi
Yep that'll be my trophy, as mentioned above was parked just in front of a black 182 with black wheels.
See a couple of clios, would be nice to see a few more there when the clio cups are racing.

Clio 182
See a couple of clios, would be nice to see a few more there when the clio cups are racing.

Be plenty of space, as I can not see the Seat Cupra lot attending in such numbers now they have pulled out of BTCC and the Cupra championship ;)

Gman

ClioSport Club Member
  Mt10 Zx6r golf tdi

Be plenty of space, as I can not see the Seat Cupra lot attending in such numbers now they have pulled out of BTCC and the Cupra championship ;)

Are Seat pulling out of the Cupra championship as well? I knew they were pulling out of the BTCC but i didn't know they were pulling out of the Cupra Championship!!