ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spotted member WH173....

Astra VXD xp with DTUK
yesterday morning parked in motormania car park darlington. i was delivering something there but seen 2 guys in the store otherwise would have said hello

14' Leon Cupra 280
did we look confused looking in the spanner section lol? trying to find a 21mm deep spanner. Nobody seems to do them, either 19/20 or 22mm. Thought at first you might have seen me at croft today. Just popped along to watch a trackday.

Astra VXD xp with DTUK
did we look confused looking in the spanner section lol? trying to find a 21mm deep spanner. Nobody seems to do them, either 19/20 or 22mm. Thought at first you might have seen me at croft today. Just popped along to watch a trackday.

ah i dunno mate, i just saw 2 guys near the counter lol. but one guy looked very familiar to me from when i used to work at savers warehouse years ago as a picker. think his name was john, dont know if thats u or not like lol

14' Leon Cupra 280
Haha yeh. He said to search John Godwin on Facebook if you have it. Has an red MR2 turbo at the moment, about 330bhp. Cracking car. I didn't even know he worked there. They did have the spanner in, but ain't paying £85 for a whole set lol

Astra VXD xp with DTUK
yeh i got facebook i'll have a look, just come up Andrew Pages Ltd if ya need anything coz we sell tools aswell and if we dont have it we can usually get anyhing

14' Leon Cupra 280
Yeh never thought about going there tbh. Thinking of replacing engine mounts soon, so might be back at Andy Harland soon lol. Should hopefully stop the various knocks i get before taking it on track this year sometime :)

Astra VXD xp with DTUK
ah well thats probally another spotted going up then lol. have u ever been to any of the local meets dont ever recall seeing you.

14' Leon Cupra 280
Went to the 1st one after i got the car back in early 06 lol. Met at Scotch Corner and drove halfway to the lakes and back, good day out. Was only about 6/7 cars tho so wasn't the best turnout really. Saw there is one on next sunday, but going to probbaly be at croft again if the weather is nice:)