ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted....Lewy, just now.....

clio 172 MKII
howdy -
u ok mate? yeah I probably did mate having a sh*t day at the office - haven't seen you about for ages bruv done anymore to your motor?

Iceberg 172
I know, what with working in London during the week, i spend most of the weekend asleep or at the gym. The only reason i'm about is cos i should have been in Italy for my birthday with my twin but couldn't go. LOL whoa is me, my life sounds sh*te!

I was given enough money for my birthday to get a front strut brace, so that shall be arriving this week and i have ordered a cup rear spoiler from renault, as i keep getting out bid on ones on ebay.

What about you? Are you still keeping the 172 or have you got your eye on summat else?

clio 172 MKII
sounds like you're having a tuff time mate -
nip over when you get it fitted mate i wouldn't mind having a butchers

not sure what i'm doing yet mate - i'll be commuting to Coventry in the next 2-3 months from MK as i'm changing jobs so i will get a company car / car alowence so still not sure - needs to be something good on fuel so I think the 350z's out of sight -

Iceberg 172
Commuting to and from Cov everyday sounds fantastic......

Get yourself a Golf GT TDI, economic cos its diesel and still get the performance. Actually, i'm preaching to the choir a little, you've had golfs so you know how good they are.

Will probably have the front strut fitted this week but i have to get the spoiler re-sprayed and that won't go on til mid/late March.

I need to get it all sorted for the French Car Show. LOL