ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted - KingJimBob

went past you on Christchurch ByPass today about lunch time.

Then heading back towards Bournemouth about 4pm. Your car was looking full!!

Hows it going fella? been ages since youve posted on these here forums!!

/Dan.

hey bud!

not sure if it was me you spotted dude, as theres a couple of similar looking clios to mine going around bournemouth!:eek: yea i know who else would of thought ppl would buy a 5 door, vent jade RT!?!?

though it could have been me?! just i generally dont have more than 2 ppl in the car due to it bottoming out :oops:

Im not bad tho bud, and yourself? ive still got the clio, but moving to milton keyens in august, as im working for Chrysler on work placement, so will need somthink else?! not sure what yet tho, maybe 1.8 16v Astra Sri?

will try and keep checking back on the boards time to time

blimey, you dug this one up didnt ya!

yeh im cool mate... got me a 172 now tho :D

godd to hear from you... with regards to the astra... keep the clio heritage alive mate... get a valver!

/Dan.

where have you been you big gay? i rekon youve been in the sex dungeon with loony! you both come back on the same day! hmmmmmm

well lads, 2nd year of uni has been f**king hard work... well i say that, i just havnt had chance to get online much.

172 hey fubar? nice1 i remeber you telling me you had one in mind! and i would love to get a valver, but what ever car i need has gotto be realiable and boring! Chrysler offer me a range of cars a can rent from them from those cacky smart roadsters to top of the range mercs...... but im thinking can i afford to pay dead money on renting a car?

jimmy........ i love you too! i miss you all ;) will try and get posting regularly again and will try and get back into the cliosport scene... well see

and danny the fanny, ive been good, but i specifcally told loony not to say a word about our goings on :devilish: