ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted in my works carpark

4497948744_8b505cfffd_b.png

Still as cool as after all these years. :cool:

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I remember the one in brum that did all those armed robberies and even the police helicopter could'nt catch it.

Cracking machines...

Clio 172
i saw one at In Car Electronics in loughborough about 6 months ago. i was amazed and started chatting to the guy that was fitting some audio in it and he clearly had no idea what he was working on. Lotus Carltons are rare now!

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
Took the Vee in then not the train... seeing that your driver is away. Weather must of picked up to get it out again.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
they arent massively rare, go to any vaux show or trax at the end of the year you will see loads.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
That is the only Vauxhall that I would kill for, I've loved them since I 1st saw 1 back in my youth. Fast 4 door Vauxhalls are awesome, even better when fettled by Lotus..

Took the Vee in then not the train... seeing that your driver is away. Weather must of picked up to get it out again.

haha, mate i was ready and waiting this morning, 7.50 came and went, then i remembered you were off and legged it to the garage!!! lol! luckily the theres not much traffic with half term!

BG V6 IL V6 172cup
haha, mate i was ready and waiting this morning, 7.50 came and went, then i remembered you were off and legged it to the garage!!! lol! luckily the theres not much traffic with half term!

Opps! at least the weather was good. Spent most of day cleaning my clio and the polo looks spotless.