ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spotted in le mans

a girl in a blue 172 cup and a trophy almost parked opposite each other in maison blanche. anyone off here?

also saw two lillads vees on mad friday. an 05 plate and one with "nice v6" as number plate.

saw hundreds of lambos, corvettes, r8s, etc but they werent as important... ;-)

One of the Vee's was on Houx along with a RB 182, also spotted a Liquid R27 heading into Houx Annexe on Friday on a 57 plate.

172 cup
172 cup is me!!!!!! :) what were you driving?! I was going to stick up a spotted post from Le-mans! Did you have a good weekend? The guy with the Trophy is also on here, i was talking to him about his!

i had left the vee at home as a mate offered a lift in a convertible. i was staying about a 100 yards down the road from you two, i kept meaning to take a stroll over and say hello but i was in full holiday lazy mode!

i was there for 8 days, it was awesome!! so many tasty motors about too!

RB 182 FF
I went and we drove past a couple of 172 cups and a black 172 on the way home from leman, also saw a couple of Phase 1 V6s's and a couple of Phase 2 V6's as well!!
Unfortunately i wasnt in mine i was in a blue evo tommi makinen.

Megane Trophy
I saw a clio trophy 2 172 cups!

I was in my megane trophy

Clio V6 on the way home that got nicked be the gendarmerie

just noticed the trophy in one of our pics....... did you see who set that on fire? was it to stop the gypos getting the left overs? lol

2590977617_f46a09afc0.jpg

Clio V6 255
Mine was "Nice V6". There was also a 55 plate in Le houx. I could also see a 182 with stripes next to a lovely Integrale and Cosworth and my mates silver GT3.