ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted in Dumbarton

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
tedy6ujy.jpg

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Cardross Road opposite the hospital. Also minutes earlier passed a artic 182 - 2 GHN seen a couple of times parked up near Morrisons.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
First time seen the Artic off the drive every other time I've gone past it's been parked up, usually on a Friday. The Campus might have just been visiting as not seen it there before, but then might have just been the wrong time of day.
Seen loads of RS Clio's yesterday, sods law when I'm not in my 182, I've got a loan of a Megane dci while Renault try to solve the issue with the auxiliary belt. They're having problems with the tensioner after changing the Cam and aux belts. Supposed to be an eight hour job two days have past and still no word........ guaranteed to snap the socket where the 1/4" drive fits.

First time seen the Artic off the drive every other time I've gone past it's been parked up, usually on a Friday. The Campus might have just been visiting as not seen it there before, but then might have just been the wrong time of day.
Seen loads of RS Clio's yesterday, sods law when I'm not in my 182, I've got a loan of a Megane dci while Renault try to solve the issue with the auxiliary belt. They're having problems with the tensioner after changing the Cam and aux belts. Supposed to be an eight hour job two days have past and still no word........ guaranteed to snap the socket where the 1/4" drive fits.

...And I thought having the Tax and MOT run out at the end of this month was bad.

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Well belts getting done should make it easier to sell when the new one is finally delivered, but might keep it going until after the winter seeing as I've got winter wheels for it