ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spotted in and around Milton Keynes

So Saturday then, 8pm Ikea Milton Keynes I'll post it on meets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fee
Quote:
Originally Posted by S7HXX
Cheers mate and yours looks identical to my mate Heathers hers is RX53 but I think shes just been banned :S

Anyone seen the 54 plate Liquid yellow going about blonde girl driving?

that was me :)

Coulda stopped the other night :p

actively looking
Ive never seen any of you guys while on my travels around MK althou i saw an f1 clio 197 in liquid yellow in asda car park about an hour ago.

I keep seeing a trophy and a 172 cup on my way to work every morning around about the h6, v6 but thats it!

Turbo LY R27
That was me in asda! I never saw this thread! You guys done the meet yet? Well up for another cheeky meet before crimbo if yoy guys are, this weekend comin or something?:cool:

actively looking
I would be up for a quick meet in asda car park or something not had my car long wouldnt mind some piccies with some other RS Clios :)

clio 182 silver
hi to all how we all doing when the next meet as i never been to one a thinking i should